Maui Dream (60-70 minutes) - Maverick Aviation
Maverick Helicopters provides one of the most 'upscale' helicopter experiences to be enjoyed anywhere in the world. The Maverick Helicopter resume comes complete with superlatives in every area:
- In its 20 years of operation Maverick Helicopters boasts the very best safety record of any tour-based helicopter company on the planet. This is not a 'discount' helicopter company and shaving costs to reduce its tour pricing does not fit into its 'modus operandi'. Maverick spends money on additional features rather than cutting costs.
- Maverick Helicopters exclusively flies its fleet of 'Eco-Star' helicopters which are arguably the most advanced touring helicopter ever designed.
- Each theater style seat is a forward facing leather bucket seat and provides for the highest degree of comfort and best viewing available. The Eco-Star is one step above the A-Star helicopter which is an older version of this aircraft. The Eco-Star provides a full 23% more interior space than the A-Stars and also provides comfortable seating without extra charges for clients up to 300 lbs in weight. Its wrap-around window feature also provides more visibility from each and every seat.
- Maverick has invested heavily in its fleet of Eco-Stars and has the largest, and youngest fleet of Eco-Stars in the world. To date they have commissioned over $85,000,000 into this top-of-the-line aviation technology.
- It is not every day that the average person will have the opportunity to ride in a helicopter but when they do they want the best they can afford. That's why over 225,000 passengers a year fly with Maverick Helicopters for one of the very best air tour experiences available. See all of Maui on this full island excursion. Take in all the "Valley Isle" has to offer. Climb above the Haleakala National Park, enjoy the Hana Rainforest and the beautiful coastline with many waterfalls. The West Maui Mountains offer lush landscape and more beautiful coastlines, hidden valleys, scenic waterfalls. See Kapalua, Kaanapali, Lahaina and it's historical old harbor that is still active today. Maui is Hawaii's second largest island, come experience the journey of a lifetime!
See all of Maui on this full island excursion. Take in all the "Valley Isle" has to offer. Climb above the Haleakala National Park, enjoy the Hana Rainforest and the beautiful coastline with many waterfalls. The West Maui Mountains offer lush landscape and more beautiful coastlines, hidden valleys, scenic waterfalls. See Kapalua, Kaanapali, Lahaina and it's historical old harbor that is still active today. Maui is Hawaii's second largest island, come experience the journey of a lifetime!
Operates: Daily. Flights from 8:30AM-3PM
Departure Point: Kahului Heliport
Duration: 60-70 minutes.
Equipment: Eco Star Helicopters with wraparound windows throughout for superior visibility. Personal surround sound stereo headsets with voice activated microphones. Spacious interior with individual leather seating. Can accommodate passengers up to 300lbs without an additional weight surcharge.
Capacity: 7 Passengers.
Inclusions: Narrated air tour.
Exclusions: In flight DVD for $39.99, pre recorded DVD for 29.99.
Serves Alcohol: There is not any alcohol available during the activity.
Foreign Language Translation: There is no foreign language translation available.
Handicapped Accessible: Participants who require a wheelchair can go on this tour.
Required Certifications: The participant is not required to have any certification or special license in order to participate.
What to Bring: Everyone must bring identification. We recommend that everyone in your group brings sunglasses.
Restrictions: Participants with a total body weight of 300lbs or more are not permitted on this activity. People who do not have a moderate level of physical fitness will not be permitted on this activity. Cancellations of this reservation cannot be made within forty-eight hours of the scheduled check in time.
A valid government issued photo ID for passengers 18 or older is required upon check in for all flights. Please reconfirm your reservation 48 hours prior. Wear dark colors for better pictures. There is a 48 hour cancellation policy. This tour has a 48 hour cancellation policy. This means that once you're within 48 hours of the start time, the tour the tour is non refundable. If you choose to cancel before this time, the standard 10% cancellation fee will apply. If the vendor needs to cancel your tour because of weather, a mechanical issue or any other reason you will receive a 100% refund of the price you paid.
Pride of America Cruise Ship: Maui's Maverick Helicopter Tours do not pick up at the cruise ship but you can easily participate in this excursion by simply arranging for a taxi to take you from the Kahului harbor the short distance to the Kahului heliport. This helicopter tour can be set up the Sunday or Monday of your cruise itinerary.
Per Person Up To 300lbs
Additional Seat for over 300lbs.
Lap Child Under Two Years Old
Today's prices are shown. To request a reservation please select a day and time from the calendar below.
(All bookings are backed by Tom Barefoot's "Low Price Guarantee". Online orders may take up to 24 hours to be processed. The availability displayed above is frequently updated and always subject to change.)
- # Whisper STAR Helicopter
- # 7-15 People
- # 1-2 Hours
- # Tours With a Guide
- # Wheelchair Accessible
- # Doors On
- # Hotel Pickup is Not Available
- # No Meals Are Provided
- # No Swim Stop Included
- # No Certification or Special License Required
- # Does Not Serve Alcohol
- # Relaxed
- # Afternoon
- # Midday
- # Morning
- # Air
- # No Translation Available
- # No Minimum Age
- # Central Maui
- # Requires Rental Car or Taxi From Cruise Ship
There have been 2 reviews written about the Maui Dream (60-70 minutes) with Maverick Aviation.
Average Product Rating: 5.0 / 5
After having driven what seemed like the island in its entirety we had the opportunity to take the Maui Dream tour with Maverick Aviation. They did not disappoint from the friendly front end staff to our pilot Brad whom offered GREAT commentary of our flight path, it was incredible from start to finish!