Passport To Pearl Harbor - Battleship Missouri
Experience all of historic Pearl Harbor in one day. Get access to the following:
1) Audio tour of the Arizona Memorial and visitor center, open from 7:00am to 5:00pm. The last boat to the memorial is at 3:00pm and shuttle ticket is not included and needs to be purchased at the center.
2) Mighty Mo Pass which includes admission and your choice of the following tours: a 35 minute Mighty Mo guided tour, Acoustiguide audio tour or self guided tour, available from 8:00am to 4:00pm. The last bus leaves the Missouri at 4:05pm.
3) Admission to the Pacific Aviation Museum at Pearl Harbor, open from 8:00am to 5:00pm. The last bus leaves at 5:05pm.
4) The Bowfin Museum and Park, which includes submarine admission with audio tour and museum admission with audio tour. The Bowfin Museum and Park is open from 7:00am to 5:00pm. The last entry to the submarine is at 4:30pm.
Operates: Daily from 7:00am to 5:00pm. The different attractions are offered at various times.
Departure Point: Check in at the Pearl Harbor visitor center.
Duration: Your ticket is good for the full day. Clients will need to bring voucher to the Visitor Center to pick up their day passport.
Inclusions: The Arizona Memorial is open from 7:00am to 5:00pm, the Battleship Missouri is open from 8:00am to 4:00pm, the Pacific Aviation Museum is open from 8:00am to 5:00pm and the Bowfin Submarine Museum and Park is open from 7:00am to 5:00pm. Japanese, Korean, Mandarin and Spanish language translation is available by request.
Exclusions: No pick up is available from hotels. Boat shuttle to Arizona Memorial is not included in package and must be purchased at the visitor center upon arrival.
Serves Alcohol: There is not any alcohol available during the activity.
Foreign Language Translation: Japanese translation is available during the activity. Korean translation is available during this activity. Mandarin translation is available during this activity. Spanish translation is available during this activity.
Handicapped Accessible: This tour is not suitable for handicapped individuals.
Required Certifications: The participant is not required to have any certification or special license in order to participate.
Restrictions: Cancellations of this reservation cannot be made within forty-eight hours of the scheduled check in time.
This activity is not accessible by wheelchair or walker. We have a 24 hour cancellation policy. Do not bring bags of any size. Personal items should fit in your hands or pockets. Small cameras/camcorders, wallets, cell phones, water bottles and medications are permissible. Security requirements may be heightened at any time and you may be subject to search. This tour has a 48 hour cancellation policy. This means that once you're within 48 hours of the start time, the tour the tour is non refundable. If you choose to cancel before this time, the standard 10% cancellation fee will apply. If the vendor needs to cancel your tour because of weather, a mechanical issue or any other reason you will receive a 100% refund of the price you paid.
No Children Under 4
Today's prices are shown. To request a reservation please select a day and time from the calendar below.
(All bookings are backed by Tom Barefoot's "Low Price Guarantee". Online orders may take up to 24 hours to be processed. The availability displayed above is frequently updated and always subject to change.)
- # 500+ People
- # Pearl Harbor
- # 8+ Hours
- # Tours With a Guide
- # Tours Without a Guide
- # Not Handicapped Accessible
- # Hotel Pickup is Not Available
- # No Meals Are Provided
- # No Swim Stop Included
- # No Certification or Special License Required
- # Does Not Serve Alcohol
- # Moderate
- # Relaxed
- # Afternoon
- # Midday
- # Morning
- # Land
- # Japanese Translation Available
- # Korean Translation Available
- # Mandarin Translation Available
- # Spanish Translation Available
- # 3-5 Year Minimum Age
- # Honolulu/Waikiki
There have been 0 reviews written about the Passport To Pearl Harbor with Battleship Missouri.
Be the first to submit a review!