Find the best attractions on Maui by narrowing down the options using one of our tools. Try clicking on the map, answering one of the questions, or simply browse through the list of all the Maui Attractions below.
|Attractions on Maui|
|Maui Ocean Center - The Hawaiian Aquarium|
|Sugar Cane Train - Round Trip Railroad Rides|
Don't miss Maui's many Attractions.
Maui attractions take many forms.
The classic definition of an "attraction" is something that draws attention. Certainly that could be considered true of most Maui activities and tours and the places they may go to or see on Maui but for our purposes here the Maui Attractions category is usually something that simply does not naturally fit into any other simple category such as fishing charters or snorkeling or luaus.
Regular Maui Events
When viewed in that light attractions can also be seen as events that may occur at regular times during the year. There are many such events that Maui has to offer and although we do not sell them all here you should be aware that they do exist and if they fit into your schedule during the time of year you are coming, you might want to check into them for a bit of the local Maui color. Some of the attractions that we actually sell tickets for are found on this page but we are including a few events as well that you may want to become more familiar with on your own. They may include:
- Friday Night is Art Night in Lahaina
- The Maui Film Festival
- First Friday Wailuku Street Party
- Celebration of the Arts
- The Fourth of July Makawao Rodeo
- Celebration of the Arts
- Maui County Agricultural Festival
- Maui Cultural Diversity Days Celebration
- Lahaina Banyan Tree Birthday Celebration
- East Maui Taro Festival
- May Day Celebration at Kapalua
- Whalers Village Maui Onion Festival
- Maui Brewers Festival
Tom's Tips -- Maui Attractions
- Before you come to Maui check the Maui News Newspaper web site for the listings under "Maui Scene" to see what might be coming up during your stay on the island
- Be sure to check out the "Maui Ocean Center" which is Maui's top rated family attraction according to the Zagat Survey US Family Travel Guide.
- If you have children, particularly young ones, take the Sugar Train Ride between Lahaina and Kaanapali.
Maui is home to one of the world’s top aquariums, called the Maui Ocean Center. The Maui Ocean Center is at the top of the list of Maui’s attractions in terms of value and convenience. At the Maui Ocean Center you can see a very large variety of Hawaii’s marine life from very close up without even getting wet! Some of the highlights include the jellyfish cylinder, a Plexiglas tunnel that is completely under the water and allows the viewer inside to see fish passing on both sides of them as well
(From: $25.00 - To: $25.00)
One of the original attractions of Maui is the Sugar Cane Train. This antique narrow-gage train is similar to the trains that were used to haul cane all over the islands in the 1800’s. The Sugar Cane Train travels from Lahaina to Kaanapali many times daily beginning in the morning and continuing into the afternoon. This train is a great way to learn about the agricultural roots of Hawaii. The Sugar Cane Train is a great attraction for families with children and
(From: $22.03 - To: $22.03)