If you have the "need for speed"……………..
|Jet-Ski Rentals on Hawaii|
|Kona Jet Ski - Jet Ski Rentals|
Hawaii - Jet-Ski Rentals
Big Island of Hawaii Jet Ski rentals will satisfy your "need for speed".
Don't miss the sheer excitement of jet skiing the beautiful waters of the Mid Pacific off the Big Island of Hawaii. You will be equipped with safe and sturdy equipment and all of the training you will need to zip around the crystalline surface of Hawaii's azure blue sea! Hop on board for the excitement of a lifetime! Whether a Jet Skiing beginner or Jet Skiing pro, here's a perfect activity for loads of tropical fun.
Jet Skiing is Fun and Exciting!
|Information Related to Jet-Ski Rentals on Hawaii|
|Can I watch them Jetski?|
The jet ski is propelled by a jet of water rather than a propeller - reducing the risk of injury in case of falling off the craft. In the event of falling a key strapped to your wrist turns the craft off automatically and stops it in its place; so just climb back on and away you go.
A Jet Ski is similar to steering a bicycle, so on your first try you will probably be jet-skiing like an expert. Depending on which model of water craft you choose to ride, One-Two riders may be allowed per machine, you may be able to ride 1/2 mile off shore in open ocean.
Jet Ski Basics:
If this is your first time, relax - riding a jet ski is fun and easy! First: Attach the engines emergency shut-off clip to your life-vest before you start your jet ski. This clip is a precaution to ensure that the engine is killed automatically should you be thrown from the jet ski. If you do fall off, don't worry, there is no prop on a jet ski, just climb back on from the rear, check to be sure that your life jacket is secure, reattach the key, and then start the motor.
Next, place both your hands on the handlebars push the start button and slowly squeeze the throttle with the first two fingers of your right hand. While you are in close proximity to the dock, keep your speed at trolling, the lowest level. These speeds are generally 10 mph or less and do not create any wake.
As you begin, we recommend practice making turns at trolling speed until you are comfortable with the sensation of your weight shifting with the jet ski. Stay inside the buoys while you and avoid other jet skiers and boats.
What is a Jet Ski?
Jet Ski is the brand name of personal watercraft (PWC) manufactured by Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd.. The name, however, has become a generalized trademark for any type of personal watercraft. Since the riding of jet skis has evolved through the 90s, other companies like Yamaha, Bombardier and Honda have joined the sport to make it into a worldwide sport in both racing and freestyle. A Jet Ski is propelled by jets of water, not props.
Here is the best Jet Ski company on the Big Island of Hawaii:
Pacific Jet Sports - Enjoy the excitement of jet skiing in the beautiful waters off Kona.
- Always stay 300 yards or 100 meters apart when Jet Skiing. Be sure to stay aware of your surroundings at all times when you are riding your Jet Ski.
- A complete Jet Skiing lesson and safety briefing is given. Everyone must wear a lifejacket while Jet Skiing.
- Your Jet Ski rental time won't begin until you start your machine. There is no rush, no hurry. Rental time begins when you start your Jet Ski. Almost anyone can Jet Ski, non swimmers and even many who are physical challenged.
- The morning is usually a smoother Jet Ski ride while the wind surf in the afternoon makes the Jet Ski ride a bit like a downhill slalom.
Tom's Tips - Hawaii Jet Ski Rentals
- This is one water sport the simply begs you to push the speed envelope.
- If there are two of you going, probably your best bet is for the two of you to rent one ski for the full hour and trade off driving. It's more fun with two anyway.
- Children can ride on the back of the jet ski but cannot drive.
Kona Jet Ski lets you enjoy the excitement of jet skiing in the beautiful waters off Kona. Rentals are available by the half hour or by the full hour on Yamaha Waverunner Jetskis. Family or friends are welcome on the platform as a dock-a-long, for a small fee, and can enjoy being out on the ocean and watching you have fun. Persons must ride in a designated area by the platform. Goggles are available for rent. A photographer is located on the platform to take pictures.
(From: $49.00 - To: $119.00)